The Metal Peddler
Product Code: C0137-CuBall-FULL4x4
Availability: Pre order for delivery 5 to 6 weeks
Shipping calculated at checkout
Inside dimension: 4-1/8 inches
To fit post: 4 inches.
Bulk order discounts: When you order 10 or more fence post caps in the pyramid or ball design, you'll automatically receive a discount at the shopping cart! (Cannot be combined with discount codes).
Order between 10 and 49 post caps, save 5%
Order between 50 and 99 post caps, save 8%
Order 100 or more, save 12%
Measure your posts before ordering. Not all 4x4 measure the same.
* Our copper caps are imported from India. We no longer make copper caps in house.
- Our copper ball caps are made with the thickest copper for fences.
- The sides are 3/4" long and we provide beautiful copper nails (2 per cap).
- Over time, the copper will develop a beautiful patina.
- The color of the patina will depend on the environment: water, salty air, acid rain, sap from trees, pollen are just some of the factors that will affect the copper patina. Rich antique copper penny brown is the most common, but you may see other coloration too, not forgetting verde gris (green). That may take many years to achieve, if at all.
Copper fence post caps & finials not only add a great finished look to your fence and deck posts, but they also protect the wood for many years. Fence post caps prevent water seeping into the top of the post, reducing the chance of water damage that causes splitting or rotting - ultimately saving you time and money in future years.
Our copper ball fence caps provide a leak-proof barrier for protection. With slightly angled sides and edges, the water is kept off the top and upper edge of your wooden post, keeping that area dry and weather proof for many decades.