One of the first key racks we ever made in 2007 was a cowboy theme! We have quite a country and western following, and our products expanded from key holders to signs and other decor. And we don't neglect the cowgirls either.
Our cowboy & rodeo themed key holders are available in 2 sizes for different needs and spaces:
- 6 inches wide (with 5 hooks that are 5/8" deep)
- 9 inches wide (with 5 hooks that are 1" deep for holding chunkier items)
Strong with a durable finish: the solid American steel has an oven-baked black powder coat finish for durability. This makes it scratch and rust resistant.
- 1" matching black Philips screws are provided so you can easily mount to your wall as soon as it arrives.
- The rounded smoothed hooks won't catch or snag on you as you walk by. When mounted at head height, that's important!
- The 16-gauge steel is strong so you can easily hang up to 3 pounds on each hook without any concern. The larger racks can hold up to 5 pounds per hook.
- These are very attractive, so while fully functional, it's also a beautiful piece of metal art. Makes a beautiful housewarming, birthday or Christmas gift for country décor, camp and cabins. They are pretty handy in a barn on the ranch too.
Art meets functionality.
Are you the type of person who wastes a lot of time searching for car keys or charger cables? Does your entryway usually have a mess of keys, dog leashes and other items piled on a tabletop? Those car keys, the kids' ear buds and the dog's leash just clutter up your space, get lost, or even get damaged when they don't have their own place.
With 2 sizes to choose from, there's no reason anymore to put up with lost keys and tabletop clutter.
If so, it's probably time to set up a designated space for all these things. The Western themed key hangers with 5 hooks aren't just good looking and high quality, they provide that place to clear up the clutter and to keep the items safe from loss and damage.